RMX 4050HD Power Amplifier: Serious Power For A Serious Performance
QSC's RMX 4050HD power amplifier represents the state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians and mobile DJs, the RMX 4050HD is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
Like the RMX 1850HD, the RMX 4050HD is one of two RMX "Heavy Duty" models designed to work as hard into 2 ohm loads as most competing amplifiers will at 4 ohms. With a three-tier, Class H design, the RMX 4050HD is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX 4050HD accomplishes all this with a standard 15 amp plug.
Like all RMX amps, the RMX 4050HD features balanced 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.Features:
- Stereo Mode Power Rating: 8 ohms: 800 watts, 4 ohms: 1300 watts, 2 ohms: 1600 watts
- Bridged Mono Power Rating: 8 ohms: 2600 watts, 4 ohms: 4000 watts
- Improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications
- Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- Three rack space chassis only 16" deep
- Professional quality performance--incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and
- increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, 8 ohms, LF filter bypassed, +0/-1dB
- 5Hz to 50kHz, 8 ohms, LF filter bypassed, +0/-3dB
- Damping factor: greater than 250 @ 8 ohm
- Noise (unweighted): 100dB below rated output (20Hz to 20kHz, 8 ohm load)
- Input Sensitivity: 1.25 Vrms for 800 watts into 8 ohms
- Cooling: continuously variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- 3-year warranty; optional 3-year extended service contract is available
- Size: 19"w x 5.25"h x 15.9"d. Wt. 68 lbs.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.