JBL MRX-512M 12-Inch 400-Watt Pro Speaker That Works On a Stand Or As a Floor Monitor
The MRX512M is a premium, utility speaker. It uses a JBL 262H 12" Differential Drive woofer and a 2408H 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver for 400 watts (continuous) power capacity. A 70 degree x 70 degree horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation. Neutrik NL4 connectors are provided on both ends of the speaker to keep cable runs tidy on stage when used in the monitor application and for easy access when used on tripods. A passive network provides accurate reproduction throughout the cross-over region. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10 degree down tilt for optimum audience coverage. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.Features:
- 12" Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of
- audience sight-lines
- 70 degree x 70 degree coverage for even and smooth response on
- and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring
- tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 20k Hz
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz - 20k Hz
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Capacity: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 123 dB SPL continuous (129 dB SPL peak)
- Coverage Pattern: 70 degree x 70 degree nominal
- Size (H x W x D): 25.25" x 15" x 13.5"
- Weight: 33 lbs
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 262H 12" Differential Drive woofer
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.