ADJ American DJ 5P Hex Pearl LED Wash 10pk with Road Case
The ADJ 5P Hex Pearl is a versatile LED Par fixture with 5 x 10-Watt , 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs and a white exterior casing. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it's great for uplighting a venue.
5P HEX Pearl's professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8,and 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 8 units together via the fixtures built-in IEC In/Out power connectors.
The 5P HEX Pearl is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (Sold Separately). Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs.
Our Versa Case is a lightweight road case designed with versatility in mind. Included are 3 layers of pick-and-pluck foam, perfect for custom-fitting a variety of light fixtures. It also features a high-quality plywood construction with reinforced corners and edges, keeping your fixtures protected. Multiple cases can be stacked, allowing for extra space and storage. Includes 3 sheets of 0.5” (12.7 mm) squared pick and pluck foam 3.75” (95.25 mm) thick.
The HEXCON is a 36-channel DMX controller that was specifically designed for our “HEX Series” products. Up to 6, RGBAW+UV, LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via six fixture buttons. All ADJ HEX series fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed at channels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 and 31 to access independent fixture control. The HEXCON control panel includes 24 direct access pre-programmed color macro buttons, 6 user programmable color preset buttons which come factory set to control Red, Green, Blue White, Amber and UV, 6 multi-function channel faders which are used to control individual color intensity, Chase program “Speed”, Chase program “Fade”, Master Dimmer and Strobe speed. There is an array of 8 “Function” buttons which are used to select the controllers operation mode, including Color Fade, Color Macro, Auto, Chases, Manual, Sound, Strobe, Presets and Blackout modes. A USB port is also conveniently included so most phones or tablets can be connected and charged. The HEXCON is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It’s ideal for D.J.’s, nightclubs, lounges, bars or for anyone that wants to get the most out of their HEX series LED products.
The ProSound 25 FT 3-pin DMX cable is the perfect connection for any of your lighting system needs. When you buy a ProSound DMX Lighting Cable, you're getting more than a standard XLR mic cable. You're getting a top-quality DMX-specific lighting cable designed to perform flawlessly and stand up to the rigors of the road. Unlike microphone cables, true DMX-512 cables can handle the high speeds of the latest DMX lighting equipment making your lighting system run at maximum efficiently. Take your show up a notch with best lighting cables in the business.
Get a DMX Lighting Cable you can truly depend on time and time again! This professional grade DMX lighting cable was designed for above par, flawless performance even under the most demanding of circumstances. Lighting components requiring DMX cables need a cable specifically designed for high speed signal transfer for maximum efficiency. Professional DMX Lighting Cables are the same cables used in major clubs and event centers from LA to Miami. Take your show to another level with a professional grade DMX cable.
- Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 5 x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, Whiteand UV LED pixels
- White exterior casing
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Intelligently designed, patent pending powerand DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8,and 12 channel
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAWand UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- 7 Built-In Programs
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural and Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- Power linkable via IEC power cables. (8x 5P Hex's Max @ 100V, 21x 5P Hex's Max @ 240V.)
- Light Source: 5 x 10-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 49W total (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.25" x 4" x 8.75"/ 210 x 100 x 220mm
- Weight: 5 lbs./2 kgs