ADJ American DJ Flat Par QA5XS 16 Pack With Bag
This 25 Degree Lens gives the power for Truss Warmers and wall washing. Take your color mixing to the next level with the American DJ Flat Par QA5X professional "low profile" LED fixture. It features five 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBA) with smooth RGB color mixing as well as a true amber LED to get the hard to achieve orange and amber hues.
The units "low profile," sideways power and DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting.
The Flat Par QA5 has 8 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go "wireless" with the ADJ LED RC2 wireless remote (sold separately). This LED fixture also features: 44 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 25-degree beam angle. The Flat Par QA5 LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 34-Watts of power per fixture.
From the Odyssey Redline Series family comes the BRLPAR1HW, a uniquely diverse trolley style DJ gig bag that every active mobile DJ will ache for. It's specially designed to making it that much easier to transport your par uplights or various other gear along with cables and related essentials efficiently, securely, and conveniently organized. Included are uniform adjustable dividers that can be arranged to as many as 16 individual padded compartments. Just configure the interior as required and take what is needed for your next engagement. Get the BRLPAR1HW and be up to PAR for your next event whether it's an elegant banquet or straight up house PAR-ty!
The ProSound 15 FT 3-pin DMX cable is the perfect connection for any of your lighting system needs. When you buy a ProSound DMX Lighting Cable, you're getting more than a standard XLR mic cable. You're getting a top-quality DMX-specific lighting cable designed to perform flawlessly and stand up to the rigors of the road. Unlike microphone cables, true DMX-512 cables can handle the high speeds of the latest DMX lighting equipment making your lighting system run at maximum efficiently. Take your show up a notch with best lighting cables in the business.
- Ultra bright slim fixture with 5x 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBA- Red, Green, Blue and Amber) with snoot Unique "sit flat" design - Power and DMX Ins/Outs are intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC2 - sold separately)
- 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode Smooth RGBA color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- QUAD LED (4-in-1) projects no RGB shadows 15 built-in Color Macros Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 25-degree Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 18 units)
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters Run all night – No duty cycle Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 34W max Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 272x230x115mm Weight: 2.5 kg.