AKG D5 Dynamic Vocal Mic 2-Pack with Stands & Cables
The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
The C3 MC1B is a tripod microphone stand with a boom arm. The three-Way adjustable boom arm features an innovative, quick-to-adjust boom arm that could not be easier to use. With just one knob you can adjust the angle of the boom arm at the stand connection bracket (contrasted to the ground), the depth of the fixed-length arm, and the circular angle of the boom arm in the bracket. This three-way adjustable boom arm means you can get your microphone exactly where you need it with the twist of just one knob!
Stable tripod base is a durable resin base with legs that securely lock into place, the MC-40 is features a super stable tripod base. What's more, in the unlikely event that any one of the legs should break, all three legs are detachable and field replaceable!
Many price-competitive mic stands offer noisy clutch systems that are hard to tighten and release. The MC-40 clutch is super quiet, reliable, and impressively easy to tighten and release - which is a nice feature in the middle of a gig when you have to make adjustments quickly, or when a lot of different people are using the same mic stand in the same show.
AKG D5 Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone Features:
AKG D5 Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with supercardiod polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing withstand every live performance
C3 MC1B Tripod Mic Stand with Boom Arm Specifications:
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 70 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar pattern: supercardioid
- Type: balanced XLR
- Gender: male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: metal
- Length: 185 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Weight: 320 g
Solena Professional 25ft Mic Cable:
- Shaft height: 36.5" - 57"
- Boom length: 30.75"
- Base diameter: 25"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers