The OM3xb, first introduced in 1989, is the original VLM Technology high output vocal microphone. An American-made, hand held vocal microphone designed for live performance, the OM3xb is characterized with ahypercardioid pickup pattern and a uniform frequency response of 50-18kHz. An excellent choice for any size stage, the OM3-xb can provide over 25 dB of feedback rejection off-axis and is able to handle extremelyhigh levels of gain without distortion. Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The OM3xb produces a highly accurate, naturalsound with slight bass proximity. A dentresistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 144dB add to the OM3xb's road-worthiness.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/ Pascal
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type B
- Off axis rejection: >25dB
- Maximum: SPL >144dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Weight: 10.87oz/308.4 grams
- Live Stage - Small to large club, Praise-team and Gospel vocal groups,outdoor festivals
- Utility instruments - Electric guitar, snare, tom-tom, congas
- Spoken Word
- Home Studio - Vocal and instrument applications
5 year warranty on Dynamic Microphones (was 1 year)
3 year warranty on Condenser and Wireless Microphones (was 1 year)
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.