AVID Pro Tools 10 Crossgrade From MP
Move from Pro Tools MP to Pro Tools 10.
Your sound-better, faster, and easier than ever
Your dedication deserves the best tools available. Introducing Pro Tools 10, the next generation of the best sounding, most powerful audio production software for recording, composing, editing, and mixing music and sound for picture.
Mix it up-at higher resolution
With Pro Tools 10, you can mix multiple audio file formats and bit depths within the same session-including interleaved-without any file duplication to cause project bloat. Plus, with support for 32-bit floating-point file formats, you'll get higher resolution sound when recording or importing, with more headroom to preserve the integrity of your audio from beginning to end.
Drive faster-with better performance
Gain better recording and playback performance when working on a laptop with an external drive or a network-attached storage device. Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain. Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips. Get 4x more Automatic Delay Compensation and 2x more busses to handle bigger mixes with more plug-ins. And get snappier performance when working on sessions with lots of fades.
Plug into legendary sound
With the included Avid Channel Strip plug-in, you get the renowned channel strip of the Avid (formerly Euphonix) System 5, one of the most sought-after consoles used to create some of the greatest mixes ever produced. Work with exact replications of the console's EQ and compression algorithms to add life to your mix.
Get top-quality sound and performance with Avid hardware
Whether you're tracking vocals, guitars, or an orchestra, you'll get the best possible sound and optimized performance when you pair Pro Tools with an Avid audio interface. Record high-resolution audio-up to 24-bit/192 kHz-and experience exceptionally low latency to capture your best performances easily.
Work the way you want
With Pro Tools, you have the flexibility to record, edit, and mix music and sound for picture your way. Pair the software with your favorite Avid or third-party audio interface to record and monitor vocal and instrument performances. Or record and create with just your computer and the software alone for ultimate portability.
Work and collaborate on projects from other apps
Collaboration has never been easier. With Pro Tools, you can exchange sessions with any Pro Tools user or studio. Or work on projects created in other audio and video software-including Media Composer, Logic, Cubase, and other third-party apps-right in Pro Tools.
Get the sound you want
Polish mixes with over 70 included effects, sound-processing, and utility plug-ins. From high-quality reverbs, EQs, and compressors, to guitar amp emulators, surround sound fold-down, and channel strip dynamics, you have everything you need to create professional mixes. Want more? Browse the in-app Avid Marketplace to find what you need.
- Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain, and easily adjust and match gain levels, pre-mixer
- Use multiple audio formats in a session-including interleaved-without file duplication
- Record higher resolution sound with more headroom in 32-bit floating-point format
- Get great responsiveness on slower hard drives with the enhanced disk cache
- Record in low-latency mode, with direct monitoring when using third-party audio interfaces
- Get the sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
- Get access to over 500 additional Pro Tools commands when using EUCON controllers
- Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips with reverse processing, handles, and more
- Create extra long-format projects for sequential versioning with the extended 24-hour timeline
- Open fade-heavy sessions faster and get better responsiveness with real-time fades
- Fold down 5.1 surround mixes to stereo with the Down Mixer plug-in
- Export mixes directly to SoundCloud to share and promote your music to the world
- Shop for virtual instruments, effects, and sound processing plug-ins in the Marketplace