Ableton LIVE-9-INTRO Basic Production Software
Ableton Live 9 bridges the gap between studio and stage with an intuitive workflow that lets you do just about everything in real time. Powerful time-stretching, arranging and sequencing capabilities let you quickly create and capture musical ideas, turn them into finished productions, and take them to the stage. Ableton Live 9 is designed to let your creativity flow with multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz, a highly versatile array of instruments, effects and sounds, plus it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
Live's unique Session View makes it easy to improvise with musical ideas. In Live 9, you can now record parameter changes directly into Session View for even more flexibility. Edit automation curves with the mouse to create smooth mix transitions or radical parameter changes in your clips.
In one click, create new Session View scenes from your Arrangement tracks, or drag and copy individual clips from Arrangement to Session. The automation comes with them, making it easier than ever to move from improvising to arranging and back. Find sounds fast. With Live's new browser, spend less time finding sounds and more time making music.
Live's new browser puts all of your instruments and effects, samples, Packs and VST/Audio Units plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view. Drag and drop folders into the browser from anywhere on your computer. Search as you type, navigate from the keyboard and sort items by various categories.
- 700+ Sounds (4GB)
- 3 Instruments
- 26 Effects
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support