AKAI E2 HEADRUSH DELAY LOOPER PEDAL
The Akai Professional E2 Headrush pedal brings delay, tape echo simulations and a looping recorder in one convenient pedal. User selectable delay options allow for maximum control of output signal. Real time feedback and gain adjustment as well as echo rate.
HEADRUSH also simulates a 4-head analog tape echo machine with control over decay and spacing between virtual tape heads to create complex multiple delays and repeats. The signal from each virtual head appears on an individual output for multiple returns when used with an external mixing console. The LOOPING RECORDER mode allows you to record and overdub layer after layer of sound in real-time making the HEADRUSH an unbelievable live performance tool.
Depending upon which mode is selected, the left footswitch controls the on/off and play/stop functions while the right footswitch sets the tap delay time or recording and overdub options. The LED display indicates which effect in use and blinks in time showing the delay time selected.
- 16-bit Digital Delay - Delay time from 0.5ms to an astonishing 23.8 seconds maximum
- Real-time delay control - sets delay time by tapping footswitch twice
- Tape Echo mode with four individual outputs for each head
- Looping Recorder with overdub mode - Powerful tool for solo performances
- Selectable Fixed or Adjustable Loop Level
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.