Akai MPK61 - Fully loaded for studio and stage.
The Akai MPK61 keyboard performance MIDI controller combines a mix of 61 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 72 assignable Q-Link controllers, 16 pressure and velocity sensitive MPC pads, MPC Swing, Note Repeat and an arpeggiator. The MPK6 is ideal for producers, performers and DJs who need a larger keyboard but a lighter weight and more portability. It also allows for you to divide the keyboard into two separate zones for performing with two different programs at once!
The MPK61 also includes the popular and powerful performance and production Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software. You can compose, record, remix, improvise and edit musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment with Ableton Live Lite. Since the MPK61 is MIDI compliant and works as a MIDI controller that sends data over USB for plug-and-play performance, it will work with virtually all MIDI recording, sequencing and performance software for any user.
- 61-key semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch for expressive melodic creativity
- 16 genuine MPC pads with pressure and velocity sensitivity
- MPC pads access four banks each for instant access to 48 samples
- Control 72 software parameters with 24 assignable Q-Link controllers
- Key Split enables two different sounds from the same keyboard
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator aid in creative process
- Transport controls for use with sequencers and DAWs
- MPC Full Level, MPC 12-Level, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with tempo and dynamics
- MIDI output over USB, bus powered, class compliant: plug and play with one USB cable
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Akai Edition software
- Works with virtually all MIDI recording, sequencing, and performance software
- MPK61 controller
- USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
Please Note: Power Supply Sold Separately
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.