Alesis DM10-STUDIO-KIT 6 Piece Electronic Drum S
More drums, more sounds, and more stability.
The DM10 Studio Kit is professional, six-piece electronic drum set with natural-feeling RealHead drum pads, low-noise DMPad Cymbals, the groundbreaking DM10 drum module, and a compact, flexible StageRack.
You will immediately notice the DM10 module’s outstanding sound quality. This new drum sound module contains true drum, cymbal and percussion sounds, built from real samples of classic studio drums and prized cymbals. Drummers will find some of the most in-demand acoustic drum sounds from legendary drum brands, a huge arsenal of top producers' go-to snare drums, real American, Canadian, Chinese, and Turkish cymbals, and a choice selection of classic drum machine and electronic percussion sounds that have fueled the biggest hit records.
Discerning ears will notice that each sound is actually a series of different samples; multiple dynamic-level samples and articulations are all built in so as you play harder and softer, the drum or cymbal changes its timbre, not just its volume. This engineered realism is known as Dynamic Articulation™, an Alesis exclusive. You can play with or without reverb for different room sounds and enjoy a wide variety of rimshots, rim clicks and different stick-placement sounds on the cymbals. For example, a hi-hat’s sound depends on a number of factors: how open or closed the pedal is, how hard it is struck, and other variables resulting in 40 different sounds – plus foot chick and heel splash.
The DM10 module not only has a breathtaking collection of sounds onboard, it is also the world's first drum-sound module that enables you to load new sound sets via USB connection from your computer. This means that your sounds will always stay fresh, current and cutting edge.
You can also use the DM10 as a trigger-to-MIDI interface for performing and tracking with software drum modules such as BFD, Toontrack and Reason, among others. For practice, you can play along with the tracks in the DM10’s internal sequencer, mix in an iPod or other MP3 player and play along.
The DM10 module has 12 trigger inputs, perfect for creating custom configurations. The DM10’s top-panel mixer gives you easy access to creating custom mixes.
- DM10 high-definition drum module with 12 trigger inputs and mixer
- Load custom third-party sound sets or control computer software, all via USB
- RealHead 10" snare and four 8" toms: dual-zone drum pads with real mylar heads
- DMPad Cymbals: DMPad 12" Hi-Hat, DMPad 12" Crash, DMPad 14" Triple-Zone Ride, and DMPad 12" Cymbal
- Compact, four-post StageRack with integrated boom cymbal arms
- Premium sound library of uncompressed samples from real drums and cymbals
- Dynamic Articulation changes sounds' timbre along with dynamics for realism
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Play along and record yourself with the sequencer
- Mix input for practicing with CD and MP3 players
- (1) DM10 drum module
- (4) RealHead 8" Dual-Zone Drum Pads
- (1) RealHead 10" Dual-Zone Drum Pad
- (1) DMPad 12" Hi-Hat Cymbal
- (1) DMPad 12" Crash Cymbal
- (1) DMPad 14" Ride Cymbal
- (1) DMPad 12" Cymbal
- (1) RealHat Pedal continuous hi-hat control pedal
- (1) StageRack with clamps and cymbal arms
- (1) Cable snake with cable collars
- (1) Drumkey
- (1) Power supply
- (1) DM10 User Manual
- (1) Setup Guide
AUDIO AND TRIGGER I/O
- Polyphony: 64 voices
- Memory: 128 MB, linear
SOUND SET AND SEQUENCES
- Audio inputs: stereo (2x RCA)
- Trigger inputs: 12x 1/4" TRS
- Hi-hat controller input: continuous compatible (1x 1/4")
- MIDI: In, Out (2x DIN MIDI)
- Audio outputs: stereo Main (2x 1/4" balanced), stereo Aux assignable (2x 1/4" balanced)
- Headphone output: stereo (1x 1/4" TRS)
- Computer: High-speed USB for MIDI and computer transfer (1x USB slave)
- Preset sounds: 1,047
- Preset sound type: 16-bit uncompressed samples
- Preset kits: 100 (all kits can be overwritten)
- Sequencer patterns: 75 preset, 25 user (all patterns can be overwritten)
- Basses: 55
- Beatbox: 55
- Beat/drum machine: 59
- Chinas: 13
- Crashes: 36
- Hi-hats: 25
- One-hits: 349
- Kicks: 91
- Percussion: 151
- Rides: 28
- SFX: 31
- Snares: 85
- Toms: 69
- Weight: 66 lbs.
- Packaging dimensions: 22.4" (L) x 46.2" (W) x 12.6" (H)
- Assembled dimensions: 5' x 5' x 5'