ALESIS IO-26 26-INPUT 24/192K FW AUDIO INTERFACE
The Alesis IO|26 is a professional computer FireWire interface for any project that incorporates digital audio and/or MIDI, including:Songwriters/musicians who require a professional quality interface for recording vocals and musical instrumentsAudio professionals who add audio (dialog or music) to presentations or other visually oriented materialsComposers scoring for picture, computer games, and other multimedia content
Compatible with PC and Macintosh computers, the new Alesis IO|26 is a FireWire audio / MIDI interface with support for upwards of 26 channels of audio, S/PDIF and ADAT digital inputs, plus a built-in 16-channel MIDI interface. Sporting an elegant tabletop form factor, the IO|26 offers 8 analog mic/line inputs on Combo connectors with Phantom power and insert jacks, supports a wide array of sample rates, and provides a switchable high impedance input for integrating guitars and basses as well as switchable phono preamp - everything required in the high-end home studio or project studio environments.
Featuring state-of-the-art DICEII FireWire audio chip for the ultimate in digital audio connectivity, the IO|26 is the ideal interface solution for desktop recording/MIDI sequencing applications for both the home and project studio. The package even includes Steinberg's Cubase 4 LE and Ableton Live Lite 7 DAW software to help one get started.
- 8 analog mic/line inputs on Combo connectors with Phantom power and insert jacks
- Mic line inserts to patch signal processing equipment directly into the signal path of each channel
- ADAT optical input capability, with support for as many as 16 channels of ADAT digital audio
- 16 channel MIDI interface
- 16 ADAT channels at 44.1 and 48 kHz; 8 SMUX ADAT channels at 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Stereo, digital 24-bit S/PDIF connector
- Switchable high impedance input on channels 1 and 2 for recording guitars and basses
- Switchable phono preamp
- 8 balanced line outputs (quarter-inch TRS)
- All I/O is balanced / 24-bit?with support for 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sample rates
- Five-segment signal/clip LED ladders on each input
- Two headphone outputs?with individual level control
- Dual FireWire ports facilitate cascading of additional FireWire devices
- Can be powered by the computer's FireWire bus or via an included AC adapter
- Steinberg's Cubase 4 LE and Ableton Live Lite 7 DAW software for a complete recording system
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.