Altman Shakespeare 50 Degree Elipsoild Lights ARE Professional Grade
The 50° fixed focus SHAKESPEARE ellipsoidals are state of the art luminaires in function, style, and efficiency. These ellipsoidals have been designed and engineered with a number of innovative details and features enhancing versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance. The dichroic coated glass reflector removes heat from the beam, resulting in longer gel and pattern life while offering a sharp, full field and distortion free pattern projection. The generous accessory slot, the lens barrel, and the two slot accessory holder all rotate to make these spotlights truly versatile performers, especially when you consider that the lens barrels are completely interchangeable. The self-closing, self-locking retaining latch for the accessory holder, and the secondary lens barrel retaining latch are just some of the safety features provided. The aesthetic appearance and ergonomically designed function controls only add to the appeal. With a wide range of non-proprietary lamps to choose from, the low wattage, high output SHAKESPEARE ellipsoidals are ideal for theaters, night clubs, television studios, or wherever superior, energy efficient lighting performance is required.
- 4.5-CF Color Frame, 6 1/4" x 61/4"
- SC Safety Cable with Spring Clip
- Spring mounted dichroic coated glass reflector provided with heat shield
- Lockable, 180° indexed rotation of shutter assembly and lens barrel, optional 360° rotation
- Tool free interchangeable lens barrels provided with unique safety retaining latch
- Color coded lens & lens barrel identification system
- Tempered crown glass lenses have anti-reflective coating
- Tool free operating lamp centering knob and peak to flat field adjustment knob
- Replaceable two slot accessory holder for 20°, 30°, 40° and 50° & wide slotted accessory holder for 5° and 10° provided with self-closing and self-locking accessory retaining latch
- Accessory slot provided with locking cover that will accept rotating gobo accessories, glass pattern holder and drop-in iris
- Tool free removable heavy gauge stainless steel shutter mounted in separate planes equipped with oversized insulated handles, and spring pressured shutter assembly
- Dual positioning yoke supplied with dual positive locking dog and tilt angle markings
- Protective insulated rear mounted ring handle serves as cord wrap, stand, and focusing aid
- G9.5 medium two-pin lamp holder provided with heat shield and accepts a wide variety of non-proprietary lamps
- Uses standard 6 1/4" accessories for 20°,30°,40° and 50°,12" for 10°, and 14" for 5°
- Three 36" Teflon lead wires
- Up to 25' of Hi-Temp rubber cable optional
- Color frame and safety cable included
- U.L. and c.U.L. and CE listed for 750 watts
- Made in the USA
- Rating: 120/240 volts AC/DC operation, 6.3/3.1 amps, 750 watts maximum.
- Weight: 18 lbs
- 510 Malleable Iron Pipe Clamp
- 4.5-DN Donut 6 1/4" x 61/4" w/2 1/2" diameter opening
- 4.5-SN Snoot
- TEN-SN Snoot (for S6-10)
- 360-PH Pattern Holder with Channels 2 3/4" diameter opening, 3 3/8" wide
- 1KL6-PH Pattern Holder with Slots, 2 3/4" diameter opening, 3 3/8" wide
- S6-GPH Pattern Holder for Glass Patterns
- 404.4.5 Motorized Color Wheel for (20°, 30°, 40° & 50° only)
- SDii Drop-in Iris
- 71-0500 Fixture Body without Lens Barrel
- 71-0501 50° Lens Barrel w/Lenses
- 71-0502 40° Lens Barrel w/Lenses
- 71-0503 30° Lens Barrel w/Lenses
- 71-0504 20° Lens Barrel w/Lenses
- 71-0506 10° Lens Barrel w/Lens
- 71-0507 5° Lens Barrel w/Lens
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.