Alto BLACK-12 12" 2-way Powered Speaker
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
Black 12 features a 12” low-frequency driver, 1.75” high-frequency with 1" exit", and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, Black 12 comes optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field and an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide.
Even if you can’t reach the speakers, you can still adjust them. Black 12 comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, time-align, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
Ready For Anything
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, Black 12 comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, Black 12’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
Designed and tuned in the USA, each Black Series speaker contains 2400 watts of power. Black speakers were designed to exacting standards, finely crafted with purpose-matched components that come together to deliver jaw-dropping sound that defies comparison. Each loudspeaker is optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field, an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide, a DSP-controlled custom crossover, and active thermal protection.
The free Live Drive app puts the power of the Black Series in your hands, so you can fine-tune each speaker’s performance wirelessly from anywhere in the room. This gives you the flexibility to adjust the speakers even if you can’t get to them. Level-match, adjust EQ, time-align and more.
Able to adapt to any situation, each Black loudspeaker features a built-in mixer with a variety of inputs and outputs. The cabinets are scratch-resistant, fronted with a powder-coated grille, and ready for anything from high-end club installations and gigging bands to corporate AV and mobile DJs—even their rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Hang them via the integrated M10 rigging points. Use them as floor wedge monitors. Or simply mount them via the built-in pole sockets.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, time-align, and more
- 12" LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver, 1" exit, 90° x 60° coverage field
- DSP-controlled, custom crossover and active thermal protection
- HF waveguide, extensively tested for optimized audience coverage
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- EQ contour switch, Ground Lift, and switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with custom-molded handles
- Post as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Stand- and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 14.33in x 14.63in x 23.86in
- Weight: 51 lb
iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.