Alto Stealth Wireless System for Powered Speakers
Unchain your speakers from the tangled mess that are signal cables, and instead replace them with the incredibly convenient Alto Stealth Wireless system! Establish a reliable wireless connection to your speakers and never worry about running hundreds of feet of cable again. Alto Professional's Stealth Wireless is compatible with all powered PA speakers; enjoy it with JBL EONs, QSC K and KW Series, Alto TS and Black Series, along with many more. Expand your PA system with additional stereo receiver packs for interference-free sound to an
unlimited amount of speakers.
Save Time. Save Money.
Enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue. The Stealth Wireless system instantly establishes a hardy, unseen connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your powered speakers. Your days running and securing cables are a thing of the past. After the show, simply disconnect the system and you're ready to go - who has time to wind up cables?
Everything You Need
This complete, ready-to-use system contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer and most other sources of audio. Also included are two single-channel receivers, each providing a single XLR output. The system also ships with two small XLR cables to connect the receivers into your speakers and for your convenience, the Stealth Wireless also includes a variety of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
It's Easy As 1, 2, 3
Step 1: Connect the transmitter. Plug the main outputs of your audio source (DJ controller, mixer, etc.) into the Stealth Wireless
transmitter, using either the XLR or 1/4" inputs.
Step 2: Connect the receivers. Take the XLR output on the Stealth Wireless Receiver and connect it to the input of your active loudspeaker. Repeat this step for the second receiver.
Step 3: Turn the transmitter on first, and then the receivers.
It's that simple!
Select any one of the 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference. The squelch control can be manually set to one of three levels for optimal performance. As you expand, you can continue to implement more and more speakers wirelessly using the Stealth Wireless Expansion Pack.
- Stealth Wireless Transmitter
- Stealth Wireless Receivers (x2)
- Power supplies (x3)
- XLR cables (x2)
- M10 screws (x2)
- Machine screws (x2)
- Hook and loop strips (x2)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Type: Dual Channel Transmitter
- RF Frequency: 500~930 MHz
- Oscillation Type: PLL
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels (stereo)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 17 kHz / 3dB
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz or 30MHz
- Frequency Stability: 0.005%
- Frequency Deviation: 20 kHz
- LED Indicators: Power On/Off, Sig/Clip
- Power External Adaptor, 12 VDC/300 mA
- Output Power: <10 mW
- Controls: Power Switch; Channel Select; Mono/Stereo Switch
- Type: Single Channel Receiver
- Preset Channels: 16 Channels
- RF Frequency: 500~930 MHz
- S/N Ratio: >100 dB/A
- RF Sensitivity: 100 dBm
- Image Rejection: >70 dB
- T.H.D.: < 0.5% 1kHz
- LED Indicator: Power On, RF/AF LED Indicator
- AF output Impedance: 660O balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation Voltage: 12 VDC,300 mA