Alto TS215W Powered Speaker with Stands & Cables Bundle
This package includes (2) Alto Truesonic TS215W 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speakers, (2) C3 TS3 Aluminum PA Speaker Stands, and (2) 25' XLR to XLR Microphone Cables.
The all-new Alto Professional Truesonic TS2W series takes the amazing performance, utility and stunning industrial design of the TS2 range and adds the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless streaming. The new Truesonic TS2W family strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility-combined with the ability to wirelessly stream signals from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Alto Professional Truesonics have established a well-deserved benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison. Now, with the TS2Ws,they have significantly enhanced that level of achievement. The amplifier is rated at 550-watts continuous, 1100-watts peak-a significant increase over the previous line. This higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won't "run out of steam" and distort the way less powerful units will. Their new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS215W have 5 integrated handles making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The TS215W also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport. Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value, all combined with the unsurpassed versatility of wireless Bluetooth streaming capability- it's all here in the Alto Professional TS2W Series.
Truesonic TS2W Features:
Truesonic TS2W Tech Information:
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- Bi-amplified with active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR + 1/4" combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Bluetooth Link-Stream a stereo signal to separate speakers-no cables required
- XLR link output
- Ground-lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Designed and tuned in the USA
C3 TS3 Aluminum PA Speaker Stand Features:
- Output power: 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low frequency driver: 15" woofer, 2" voice coil
- High frequency: 1" neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 43 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 80° to 100° H x 60° V (nominal)
- Bluetooth range: Up to 60' (line-of-sight)
- Connections: (2) 1/4" XLR + TRS, (1) XLR mix output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls: volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift, bluetooth: pair, link, pair/link tone volume
- Protection: electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power: AC Input: 100-120V/220-240V, 50/60Hz, Fuse: 100-120V T6.3AL AC, 250V/220-240V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions: 15.60" x 14.04" x 25.68" / 396mm x 357mm x 652mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 32.72 lbs. / 14.84 kg
Solena Professional 25' XLR to XLR Mic Cable Features:
- Material: aluminum
- Height: 54.25" - 79.25"
- Base diameter: 50"
- Weight: 3.65 lbs.
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers