Alto TX15USB 15-Inch 2-Way Powered Speakers with Stand & Stealth Wireless System
Alto Professional has taken their acclaimed TX15 600-watt 15" active loudspeaker and made it even more capable with the addition of a rear-panel solid-state media player, complete with LCD screen. The TX15USB can play song files and playlists directly from a USB drive, play music between sets or add backing tracks to any event. The TX15USB’s media player adds an entire level of operational flexibility to an already extremely capable PA loudspeaker system.
The TX15USB is perfect for small/mid-sized PA systems where great sound is required without a bulky expensive setup, such as fitness centers/dance studios, houses of worship, bars/restaurants and public speaking events.
Stealth Wireless System: Unchain your speakers from the tangled mess that are signal cables, and instead replace them with the incredibly convenient Alto Stealth Wireless system! Establish a reliable wireless connection to your speakers and never worry about running hundreds of feet of cable again. Alto Professional's Stealth Wireless is compatible with all powered PA speakers; enjoy it with JBL EONs, QSC K and KW Series, Alto TS and Black Series, along with many more. Expand your PA system with additional stereo receiver packs for interference-free sound to an unlimited amount of speakers.
Enjoy faster setups, quicker teardowns, and eliminate complicated or unsightly cable runs, regardless of the venue. The Stealth Wireless system instantly establishes a hardy, unseen connection from the output of your mixer or DJ controller to the inputs of your powered speakers. Your days running and securing cables are a thing of the past. After the show, simply disconnect the system and you're ready to go - who has time to wind up cables?
This complete, ready-to-use system contains a stereo (2-channel) transmitter equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs to accommodate nearly any type of mixer and most other sources of audio. Also included are two single-channel receivers, each providing a single XLR output. The system also ships with two small XLR cables to connect the receivers into your speakers and for your convenience, the Stealth Wireless also includes a variety of mounting hardware, used to secure the receivers in place.
It's Easy As 1, 2, 3
Step 1: Connect the transmitter. Plug the main outputs of your audio source (DJ controller, mixer, etc.) into the Stealth Wireless transmitter, using either the XLR or 1/4" inputs.
Step 2: Connect the receivers. Take the XLR output on the Stealth Wireless Receiver and connect it to the input of your active loudspeaker. Repeat this step for the second receiver.
Step 3: Turn the transmitter on first, and then the receivers. It's that simple!
Select any one of the 16 reliable UHF channels to minimize interference. The squelch control can be manually set to one of three levels for optimal performance. As you expand, you can continue to implement more and more speakers wirelessly using the Stealth Wireless Expansion Pack.
Alto TX15USB Features:
Alto TX15USB Specifications:
- Play your favorite music via USB drive
- Compatible with MP3, WMA, and WAV files
- Folder navigation and playback repeat options
- LF driver: 15" woofer, 2" voice coil
- HF driver: 1" titanium diaphragm, 1" voice coil
- Amplifier: 600-watts peak - Class D
- Sound coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Max SPL: 124dB @ 1m
- Connectivity: XLR + 1/4" TRS combo mic/line Input and XLR link output
- Controls: volume/contour/power on with green LED/clip limiter with red LED
- Electronic protection: thermal,overload analog limiter/compressor
Alto Stealth Wireless System for Powered Speakers Includes:
- System type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF Driver: 15" woofer, 2" voice call
- HF Driver: 1" ferrite, 1" voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 600-Watts peak
- Horn coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency response (-3dB): 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB at 1m
- External controls: mic/line volume control / media player volume control / contour / ground lift/ Power ON with green LED / clip limiter with red LED, playback controls: power, play/pause, stop, previous track, next track, track loop
- Electronic protection: thermal / overload / analog limiter / compressor
- Power supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure construction: injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions: 24.6" x 15.1" x 14.4" / 625mm x 386mm x 366 mm (HxWxD)
- Net Weight: 32.8 lbs. / 14.86 kg.
C3 TS3 Aluminum PA Speaker Stand Features:
- Stealth wireless transmitter
- Type: dual channel transmitter
- RF frequency: 500~930 MHz
- Oscillation type: PLL
- Preset channels: 16 channels (stereo)
- Frequency response: 50 Hz ~ 17 kHz / 3dB
- Bandwidth: 24 MHz or 30MHz
- Frequency stability: 0.005%
- Frequency deviation: 20 kHz
- LED indicators: power on/off, sig/clip
- Power external adaptor, 12 VDC/300 mA
- Output power: <10 mW
- Controls: power switch; channel select; mono/stereo switch
- Stealth wireless receivers: 2
- Type: single channel receiver10>
- Preset channels: 16-channels
- RF frequency: 500~930 MHz
- S/N ratio: >100 dB/A
- RF sensitivity: 100 dBm
- Image rejection: >70 dB
- T.H.D.: < 0.5% 1kHz
- LED Indicator: power on, RF/AF LED indicator
- AF output impedance: 660O balanced
- Squelch: 3-step & Pilot Tone
- Operation voltage: 12 VDC,300 mA
- Power supplies: 3
- XLR cables: 2
- M10 screws: 2
- Machine screws: 2
- Hook and loop strips: 2
- User guide
- Safety & warranty manual
Solena Professional 25-Foot Mic Cable:
- Material: aluminum
- Height with pin: 54.25" - 79.25"
- Base diameter: 50"
- Weight: 3.65 lbs.
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers