Alto TX15USB Powered Speakers with Radius Wireless
Alto Professional has taken their acclaimed TX15 600-watt 15-inch active loudspeaker and made it even more capable with the addition of a rear-panel solid-state media player, complete with LCD screen. The TX15USB can play song files and playlists directly from a USB drive, play music between sets or add backing tracks to any event. The TX15USB’s media player adds an entire level of operational flexibility to an already extremely capable PA loudspeaker system.
The TX15USB is perfect for small/mid-sized PA systems where great sound is required without a bulky expensive setup, such as fitness centers/dance studios, houses of worship, bars/restaurants and public speaking events.
Alto Radius 100 UHF Wireless Microphone provides reliable, crystal-clear sound for a wide range of professional vocal applications, assuring users of an extremely stable, reliable wireless signal, with virtually no chance of dropout or interruption. This is the promise of wireless performance - delivered!
The key to its performance is its incredible new diversity technology. Alto's diversity receiver design utilizes two separate, antenna systems for uncompromised wireless performance. The receiver constantly evaluates the incoming signals to each antenna, and instantly determines which one is the stronger, selecting that stronger signal for consistent, drop-out free performance.
Alto TX15USB Powered Speakers Features:
Alto TX15USB Powered Speakers Specifications:
- Play your favorite music via USB drive
- Compatible with MP3, WMA, and WAV files
- Folder navigation and playback repeat options
- LF driver: 15" woofer, 2" voice coil
- HF driver: 1" titanium diaphragm, 1" voice coil
- Amplifier: 600-watts peak - Class D
- Sound coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency response (-3dB): 65–20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.2kHz
- Max SPL: 124dB @ 1m
- Connectivity: XLR/TRS combo mic/line input and XLR link output
- Controls: volume/contour/power ON with green LED/clip limiter with red LED
- Electronic protection: thermal, overload analog limiter/compressor
Alto Radius 100 UHF Wireless Microphone Features:
- System type: 2-way active ported speaker
- LF driver: 15" woofer, 2" voice call
- HF driver: 1" ferrite, 1" voice coil
- Amplifier: Class D SMPS, 600 watts peak
- Horn coverage: 90°H x 45°V
- Frequency response (-3dB): 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Max SPL: 119 dB at 1m
- Connector: XLR/TRS combo line input & XLR Link output
- External controls: mic/line volume control / media player volume control / contour / ground lift/ power ON with green LED / clip limiter with red LED
- Playback controls: power, play/pause, stop, previous track, next track, track loop
- Electronic protection: thermal / overload / analog limiter / compressor
- Power supply: 110V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Enclosure construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting: 36mm standard pole mount
- Dimensions: 24.6" x 15.1" x 14.4" / 625mm x 386mm x 366 mm (HxWxD)
- Net Weight: 32.8 lbs. / 14.86 k
C3 TS3 Aluminum PA Speaker Stand (Single) Features:
- Dual-antenna UHF diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operations (520 937.5 MHz)
- High visibility back-lit LCD display indicating RF frequency and channel, AF and RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control and front panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" mic or line level outputs
Solena Professional 25-feet Mic Cable Features:
- Material: aluminum
- Height with pin: 54.25" - 79.25"
- Base diameter: 50"
- Weight: 3.65 lbs.
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers