American Audio CPX12A Speaker Pair with Stands and Cables
The American Audio CPX 12A 500W, 2-way active speaker is designed for mobile entertainers, and production companies. It's also great for installations where affordable sound is required. The CPX12A is designed to deliver great sound for your band, mobile DJing, or for installation in churches, clubs, lounges, or bars. This speaker makes a great floor monitor or side fill as well.
Features include 12" woofer, a 2-way speaker with high efficiency Class D amplifier, 500W built-in bi-amplifier, 5 M10 rigging points, time aligned electronic crossover with low pass: 2nd ordered filter 2.7KHz and Low cut: 2nd ordered filter 30Hz. Speaker is stand mountable with heavy duty steel front grill, ergonomic handles, power and clip LED indicators, XLR and RCA inputs, XLR and TRS throughputs, clipping and thermal protection. The Channel Equalizer provides 100 Hz +/- 12dB Bass and 10KHZ +/- 12dB Treble. The four models in the CPX series are appropriately nicknamed "Road Warriors" because of their rugged, durable construction. The CPX 12A weighs in at only 40 lbs. and is durable enough for the road.
25' XLR to XLR microphone cable is a touring grade, noiseless microphone cable with high-quality XLR connectors. This microphone cable is covered in a durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket, ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers.
American Audio CPX12A 12-Inch Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
C3 TS3 Aluminum PA Speaker Stand Specifications:
- S/N ratio: line 100dB, Mic 80dB
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Nominal coverage: 90º x 60º
- Low frequency: 12" (312mm), 2.5" (65mm) Voice Coil
- High frequency: 34mm Voice Coil, 1"(25mm) Throat
- Input sensitivity: 0.5V
- Output sensitivity: 95dB(1m/1w)
- Max. SPL: 116dB
- Balanced input impedance: line 20KO, mic 3.6KO
- Unbalanced input impedance: line 10KO, mic 1.8KO
- Multi voltage switch: AC 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Dimensions: 15" x 14.25" x 23" / 378mm x 360mm x 580mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 48 lbs. / 21.4 kg
25' XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Specifications:
- Material: aluminum
- Height with pin: 54.25" - 79.25"
- Base diameter: 50"
- Weight: 3.65 lbs.
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers