American Audio CPX15A 15-Inch Powered Speaker - Pair
The American DJ CPX15A 500W, 2-way active speaker is designed for mobile entertainers, and production companies. It's also great for installations where affordable sound is required. The CPX 15A is designed to deliver great sound for your band, mobile DJing, or for installation in churches, clubs, lounges, or bars. This speaker makes a great floor monitor or side fill as well.
Features include 15-inch woofer, a 2-way speaker with high efficiency Class D amplifier, 500W built-in bi-amplifier, 5 x M10 rigging points. Time aligned electronic crossover with low pass: 2nd ordered filter 2.7KHz and low cut: 2nd ordered filter 30Hz. The speaker is stand mountable with heavy duty steel front grill, ergonomic handles, power and clip LED indicators, XLR and RCA inputs, XLR and TRS throughputs, clipping and thermal protection. The channel equalizer provides 100 Hz +/- 12dB bass and 10KHZ +/- 12dB treble.
The models in the CPX series are appropriately nicknamed "Road Warriors" because of their rugged, durable construction. While the competition has opted to exchange hard wearing, long lasting, sturdiness for lighter weight, this series delivers on both. The CPX 15A weighs in at only 40 pounds and is durable enough for the road.
- 2-way speaker with high efficiency Class D amplifier
- 500-Watts total power
- Time aligned electronic crossover
- Crossover: low pass - 2nd order filter 2.7KHz, low cut: 2nd order filter 30Hz
- Channel equalizer: bass: 100Hz +/- 12dB, treble: 10KHz +/- 12dB
- 5 x M8 rigging points
- Stand mountable
- Heavy-duty steel grill
- Ergonomic handles
- Power and clip LED indicators
- XLR and RCA inputs
- XLR and TRS throughputs
- Clipping and thermal protection
- S/N ratio: line 100dB, mic 80dB
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Nominal coverage: 90º x 60º
- Low frequency: 15" (390mm), 2.5" (75mm) voice coil
- High frequency: 44mm voice coil, 1"(25mm) throat
- Input sensitivity: 0.5V
- Output sensitivity: 97dB(1m/1w)
- Max. SPL: 118dB
- Balanced input impedance: line 20KO, mic 3.6KO
- Unbalanced input impedance: line 10KO, mic 1.8KO
- Multi voltage switch: AC 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Dimensions: 18" x 15.5" x 27"/ 456mm x 390mm x 680mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 62 lbs. / 28 kgs.