This 18" powered subwoofer will provide plenty of boom without to shake the room. It gives you balanced in and out XLR jacks, as well as a thru full range output, gain control, LED indicators, a phase switch for switching polarity and a protect mode that will prevent the subwoofer from getting too hot by stopping all output.
- 18" powered subwoofer
- Limit Indicator lets you know when built-in limiter is active
- Signal Indicator glows when when there a signal is received to the Full Range input
- Subwoofer gain control knob regulates the output level of the subwoofer, and set balance between the speakers and subwoofers.
- Protect Indicator glows when the subwoofer goes into protect mode which prevents the subwoofer amplifiers from getting too hot and stops all output
- Power LED indicates power is on
- Phase switch for reversing polarity of subwoofer
- Full range XLR input
- High Pass XLR output
- Thru full range output
- Dimensions: 35.4" x 28.7" x 29.1"
- Weight: 187.3 lbs.
- Environmental conditions: Operational temperature: 5° to 35°C (41° to 95°F) Operational humidity: 25 to 85% RH (non-condensation)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 60°C (4° to 140°F)
- Frequency response: (-3db): 35Hz ~ 120Hz
- Frequency range: (-10db): 25Hz ~ 120Hz
- Maximum SPL at 1m: 128db
- Peak output at 1m: 134db
- Crossover frequency: 120Hz (12db/octave)
- Input type: balanced differential
- Input impedence: 50k
- Input protection: Level protected
- Thermal protection: Input stage muting, auto-reset
- Low-Frequency transducer diameter: 18"
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0"
- Low-Frequency power amplifier: Rated Power* 800 Watts Continuous, 1000W Peak
- Rated THD: < 0.03%
- Cooling: Passive-Heatsink with speed sensitive electric fan
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.