ADJ American DJ Flat Par QA12XS LED 8pk with Road Case
The ADJ Flat Par TRI18XS is a professional "low profile" LED Par Can with extremely bright output. It features eighteen 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The units "low profile," sideways power and DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for uplighting. The Flat Par TRI18XS has 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go "wireless" with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED Par Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat Par TRI18X’s LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 60-Watts of power per fixture.
Our Versa Case is a lightweight road case designed with versatility in mind. Included are 3 layers of pick-and-pluck foam, perfect for custom-fitting a variety of light fixtures. It also features a high-quality plywood construction with reinforced corners and edges, keeping your fixtures protected. Multiple cases can be stacked, allowing for extra space and storage. Includes 3 sheets of 0.5” (12.7 mm) squared pick and pluck foam 3.75” (95.25 mm) thick.
ADJ's DMX Operator Controller is an expansion to the simple-to-use DMX Operator. It has 12 individual fixture channels which allows you to control up to 12 separate intelligent lights with up to 16 DMX channels per fixture and any fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels can be combined on one channel which gives you 192 DMX channels to do what ever you want with.
With ADJ's DMX Operator Controller you can record up to 6 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds. The 8 individual faders provided you with easy programmability for the intelligent light or dimmer packs that you may have. ADJ also included a USB input for your convince to save your programs and settings or use it to power an USB work light. The blackout is controlled by the MIDI input signal.
The ProSound 25 FT 3-pin DMX cable is the perfect connection for any of your lighting system needs. When you buy a ProSound DMX Lighting Cable, you're getting more than a standard XLR mic cable. You're getting a top-quality DMX-specific lighting cable designed to perform flawlessly and stand up to the rigors of the road. Unlike microphone cables, true DMX-512 cables can handle the high speeds of the latest DMX lighting equipment making your lighting system run at maximum efficiently. Take your show up a notch with best lighting cables in the business.
Get a DMX Lighting Cable you can truly depend on time and time again! This professional grade DMX lighting cable was designed for above par, flawless performance even under the most demanding of circumstances. Lighting components requiring DMX cables need a cable specifically designed for high speed signal transfer for maximum efficiency. Professional DMX Lighting Cables are the same cables used in major clubs and event centers from LA to Miami. Take your show to another level with a professional grade DMX cable.
- Ultra bright slim Par Can with 18x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
- New Feature – Power and DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Low profile case design
- Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- Fan cooled
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 60W max
- Fuse: 1,5A
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 90V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 328x280x105mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg.
- Specifications subject to change without notice