American DJ MY DMX 2.0 Lighting Software
myDMX 2.0 is a new stand alone, software/hardware package from American DJ. Available for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems, programming your light show has never been as easy or flexible to manage. It combines a new drag and drop effects generator, new preset palette design and OSX compatibility to help you create and playback dynamic scenes/shows in minutes. With a fresh new graphical and hardware interface design, myDMX 2.0 is sure to keep you on the cutting edge of DMX lighting control.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Multi platform software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible)
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor and support
- MIDI triggering
- New graphical interface design
- New drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows/Mac laptop or desktop computer with USB port
- Windows ME, XP, Vista and Win 7 compatible (64-bit) and Mac OS X10.4
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- 256MB memory
- Clock Frequency: 800Mhz
- 32MB RAM video card supporting Microsoft DirectX 9.0
ADJ has revealed that its popular myDMX 2.0 control software is now compatible with Apple's latest operating system, Mavericks (OS X 10.9). User will be able to still use the same DMX hardware interface that came with their myDMX 2.0 software to control DMX out from their computers.
Best Performance System Requirements:
Bug Fixes Include:
- Laptop or desktop computer with USB port
- Windows XP (any up-to-date version) or Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 or higher
- 1280 x 1024 screen resolution
- Clock Frequency: 1.5 GHz
- 128MB RAM video card supporting Microsoft DirectX 9.0
New Features Include:
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility
- Dimmer and fade channel properties were not saved
- It sometimes wasn't possible to remove a keyboard shortcut
- Software crash when assigning a keyboard shortcut which is already assigned to something else
- If you selected a color by clicking in the center of the color wheel in the scene builder, the color was not saved on the step
- Several small bugs
- Respond to midi when application is not focused
- Double click top of a fader to manually enter a channel value
- Added a checkbox to the splash screen saying, 'Do not ask this question again, keep the current mode
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.