ADJ American DJ Ricochet 2 pack with Road Case
The ADJ Ricochet is a high-energy hybrid 20W LED Scanner/Laser simulator. Its precision steeper motors and dual mirrors create pure lighting excitement with beam, cones and wave style effects that cover a large area. There are 29 built-in patterns, 10 colors and 6 show modes that allow users a lot of creativity to produce stimulating lightshows. The Ricochet has a 3 operational modes (sound active, show mode or DMX), 2 DMX channel modes (12 & 15 channels), a 4-button DMX control menu and features a pattern zoom and rotation effect.
Up to 16 fixtures may be power daisy-chained at 120V or 30 fixtures at 230V from its IEC In/Out connectors. The fixture has a very low power draw of 41W, and a safety loop on the rear panel to connect to a safety cable. Its also compatible with the ADJ UC IR wireless remote (sold separately).
Our Versa Case is a lightweight road case designed with versatility in mind. Included are 3 layers of pick-and-pluck foam, perfect for custom-fitting a variety of light fixtures. It also features a high-quality plywood construction with reinforced corners and edges, keeping your fixtures protected. Multiple cases can be stacked, allowing for extra space and storage. Includes 3 sheets of 0.5” (12.7 mm) squared pick and pluck foam 3.75” (95.25 mm) thick.
The ProSound 25 FT 3-pin DMX cable is the perfect connection for any of your lighting system needs. When you buy a ProSound DMX Lighting Cable, you're getting more than a standard XLR mic cable. You're getting a top-quality DMX-specific lighting cable designed to perform flawlessly and stand up to the rigors of the road. Unlike microphone cables, true DMX-512 cables can handle the high speeds of the latest DMX lighting equipment making your lighting system run at maximum efficiently. Take your show up a notch with best lighting cables in the business.
- Hybrid LED Scanner/Laser Simulator - Produces sharp rays of light that scan and simulate a laser effect and beam effect
- 2 DMX Channel Modes: 12 & 15 DMX Channels
- 3 Operational modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, or DMX Control
- Stand Alone Set Up or Master-Slave Set Up
- 6 Show Modes
- 10 Colors with Split Colors
- 29 Pattern Macros
- Pattern Zoom & Rotation
- 4-degree beam angle (single beam)/120-degree (laser simulation)
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety Loop on top panel
- Power Draw: 41W Max (Full On)
- Multi Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Cord Daisy Chain (Up to 16 Fixture @ 120V and Up to 30 Fixtures @ 230V)
- Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- ADJ UC IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
- Light Source: 1 x 20W LumiEngin LED
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.25" x 9.75"x 9.75"/285x250x248mm
- Weight: 11 lbs./5kg.