GiO is the complete guitar interface for Apple’s new Logic Studio 9, MainStage 2 and GarageBand ’09. Combining effects control, recording functions and amazing sound quality, GiO delivers total access to incredible sounding guitar amps and effects in a single foot controller and interface.
Designed to work with the new Logic Studio 9 and MainStage 2, GiO allows guitar players to control recording functions, preset changes and plug-ins like Amp Designer and Pedalboard, along with new Playback and Loopback features in MainStage. With GarageBand 09, GiO is truly plug-and-play and lets users quickly connect their guitar, select and control built-in Amps and stompboxes, and record.
- Unbalanced 1/4” high impedance instrument input
- 1/4” MIDI Expression pedal input
- Line-level, 1/4” stereo output for headphones, powered monitors
- or an instrument amplifier
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- 5 Stompbox buttons, dynamically color coded to match software effects
- 5 Transport control buttons, dynamically lit when engaged
- 2 “Previous/Next” preset selection buttons
- Control built into Apple’s GarageBand '09, Logic Pro 9, and MainStage 2 software
- Dimensions: 7" W x 18" L x 2.5" H
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel or PowerPC G5 processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- OS: 10.5.7 or greater
- Apple’s GarageBand '09, Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Logic Express 9
- Connection and Power: USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer
- 5 meter USB cable
- 3 meter 1/4” Stereo to Left/Right RCA cable
- Apogee Software & Documentation CD
- QuickStart Guide
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.