Apple Mac Mini 2.3GHz 2.1GB 500GB AP BT
Only an inch and a half tall.
Mac mini features a 1.4-inch-thin seamless unibody enclosure carved from a single, solid block of aluminum. It's created using computer numerical control, or CNC, machines — the same kind used by the aerospace industry to build mission-critical spacecraft components. This ensures absolute precision of every component of the Mac mini enclosure. Not to mention a stunning aluminum fit and finish that will make any desk proud.
No detail is too mini.
The power supply is built right into Mac mini. So there's no bulky brick, and there are fewer cables to connect. A removable panel on the bottom makes upgrading the memory completely painless. And once you're inside, you'll see how clean and organized Mac mini is. With attention paid to the tiniest details. Like the air intake vent. It's practically invisible. And when the fan is running, you'll barely hear it. Mac mini is full of big ideas.
Many ports. Major possibilities.
Built-in Thunderbolt technology lets you daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt peripherals, including the new Apple Thunderbolt Display, to a single port. It also supports Mini DisplayPort peripherals you might already have, including the Apple LED Cinema Display. The HDMI port lets you connect Mac mini to your HDTV with a single cable. And a built-in SDXC card slot makes speedy work of transferring photos and videos from your digital cameras.
Exactly what you need. And nothing you don't.
Mac mini is designed without an optical disc drive. Because these days, you don't need one. It's easier than ever to download music and movies from the iTunes Store. And you can download apps from the Mac App Store with a click. So what did we do with all the extra space? We squeezed in more powerful processors, advanced graphics, and Thunderbolt technology. And removing the optical drive gave us room to do one more thing with Mac mini: lower its price. If you still want to burn discs, consider the external MacBook Air SuperDrive, which connects to Mac mini with a USB cable.
- Processor: 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with 3MB on-chip shared L3 cache
- Memory: 2GB of 1333MHz DDR3 memory (Configurable to 4GB or 8GB, at the Apple Online Store)
- Storage: 500GB (5400-rpm) hard drive (configurable to 750GB (7200-rpm) at the Apple Online Store)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor with 288MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
- Size: 1.4"H x 7.7"W x 7.7"D (3.6cm x 19.7cm x 19.7cm)
- Weight: 2.7lbs (1.22kg)
- Thunderbolt port with support for up to 2560-by-1600 resolution
- HDMI port with support for up to 1920-by-1200 resolution
- DVI output using HDMI to DVI Adapter (included)
- Support for dual display and video mirroring
- Audio line in minijack (digital/analog)
- Audio line out/headphone minijack (digital/analog)
- HDMI port supports multichannel audio output
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Built-in speaker
Connections and Expansion:
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Four USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
- HDMI port
- SDXC card slot
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Audio in/out
In the Box:
- Mac mini
- HDMI to DVI Adapter
- Power cord
- Printed and electronic documentation
- OS X Lion - Includes Mail, Address Book, iCal, the Mac App Store, iTunes, Safari, Time Machine, FaceTime, Photo Booth, Mission Control, Launchpad, AirDrop, Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Quick Look, Spotlight, QuickTime, and more.
- Lion Recovery - OS X Lion includes a built-in set of tools for repairing your Mac in the Recovery HD, a new feature that lets you repair disks or reinstall OS X Lion without a physical disc.
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.