Arturia Audiofuse USB Audio Interface Space Grey
NEXT GENERATION AUDIO INTERFACE
AudioFuse is a revolutionary audio interface that sets a new standard in audio quality and workflow. Enjoy the superior sound of high-end studio consoles from a compact and carefully-built chassis. Explore the expansive connectivity AudioFuse brings: all the major connection types are supported. Take control over your sound and instantly access your audio streams through the well thought-out interface. This is AudioFuse. You are in command. You are free.
Whether you work from home or are on the road recording, we know you want the sound a professional studio delivers.
You've told us what you want, and we listened. AudioFuse is built on a fully symmetrical audio chain. Every stage has been carefully designed, resulting in unrivalled sonic purity. The two DiscretePRO microphone preamps combine the best of yesterday's vintage consoles with today's technology, resulting in a design circuit that offers superior audio performance.
The latest generation of Analog to Digital converters delivers sterling quality audio with amazing transparency. In conjunction with our advanced clocking system, AudioFuse guarantees stable and extremely accurate timing. Yes, Arturia takes sound quality very seriously.
THE WORK FLOWS
AudioFuse was developed with the musician's workflow in mind.
Want to adjust gain on channel 1? Turn the knob. Need to switch monitors? Press a button. If you want more level in one of the headphones, just turn up the dedicated knob. There is no menu in AudioFuse. Nothing is buried, every control is at your fingertips, the creative flow never stops.
Want to connect gear?
AudioFuse works with virtually everything: mics, instruments, turntables, studio equipment, Mac, PC, tablets, even iOS and Android phones. With a round-trip latency as low as 3 milliseconds.
At home, in the studio, or on the road, wherever creativity strikes - you want to capture the moment.
AudioFuse has a robust, solid aluminum chassis you can trust. And the quality of AudioFuse goes far beyond its good looks. Every single unit has to pass rigorous testing before it can be packed and shipped. It will even come with a test specification printout of your particular unit. Designed for the most demanding musicians and audio purists, AudioFuse keeps the sound, work and inspiration flows intact, and that's revolutionary.
- Add external line level devices such as compressors into the signal flow before the digital conversion.
WordClock and S/PDIF In/Out:
- Connect any MIDI instrument or equipment with the supplied MIDI cable adapters
- Sync to any Word Clock equipment or connect to any S/PDIF digital audio device.
- Connect to any ADAT equipment with up to 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
- 3-port USB hub to connect your master keyboard, USB stick or dongle.
Phono/Line inputs 3 and 4:
- Connect AudioFuse to your computer, tablet or phone. Most features will be available even with only the USB power supplied by a computer.
Speaker outputs A and B:
- Connect external phono or line devices to these RCA+ground and balanced 1/4" inputs.
Output control section:
- Connect two pairs of speakers to these balanced 1/4" outputs for easy A/B monitoring.
- Direct access to each of the analog output features: output level with vu-metering, audio mix selection, mono mode, output dimming, mute, and Speaker A/B selection.
Phones control sections 1 and 2:
- Enjoy zero latency monitoring of the recorded signals and blend them into your mix.
- Direct access to each of the features of Phones 1 and 2 outputs: output level, mono mode and audio mix selection.
Input channels 1 and 2:
- Press a button to give directions to your talent who is in a booth or another room: use the talkback feature with the built-in microphone.
Phones output channels 1 and 2:
- Connect microphones, instruments or line devices to the 2 XLR/balanced 1/4" combo inputs.
- Don't bother looking for a 1/4" or 1/8" phones adapter; AudioFuse has both connectors for each phones output.