SparkLE - Ultimate Beat Making Machine
Spark LE is Arturia's newest drum machine that combines amazing sounds, work flow and creative tools of the Spark engine software with the high quality SparkLE hardware.
The SparkLE hardware and the Spark Engine software make up a sophisticated beat creation environment that gives you a hands on, inspiring and unique way to create patterns, sounds and live performances. It is simple to use and create on but without sacrificing the depth of editing and tweeking that you need to polish your tracks to perfection.
The Spark LE hardware allows you to create beats in real time using the 8 velocity and pressure sensitive backlit pads and create stunning live performances with the advanced Looper and the XY pads beat slicer functions.
You can quickly load projects, kits and instruments using the jog dial encoder and transform your beats with the touch sensitive FX pad that features 8 filter modes (including our Oberheim SEM filter) and 7 different Slicer modes.
The vast sound library, that is constantly expanding, gives you top notch, pro sounds that cover a variety of genres and styles designed to get the people up on the dance floor. You can further enhance all this within the Studio and Mixer pages that allow total control over your sound and final mix.
Main Features :
- Full featured Spark Software
- 3 synthesis engines: Virtual analog, Physical Modeling, Sample playback
- Works Standalone & as a plug-in (VST, AU, RTAS)
- Backlit velocity and pressure sensitive Pads
- Touch sensitive FX pad
- Mode selector - Bank, Pattern, Seq, Tune
- Bus powered, class compliant USB input
- User assignable encoders
- Advanced Looper Divide/Move function
- Classic ‘TR style’ programming
- Real-time programming from the pads
- Protective travel sleeve
- Small, Portable, Solid construction
- MIDI mode for use as a controller with any software
- Windows: XP/Vista/Seven/Eight
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU (multiple core required)
- Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU (multiple core required)
- 2GB free hard disk space
internet connection required to authorize the product.