Audio Technica 3192BTH 3000 Headworn Wireless Mic
Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. They've simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The versatile ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter features a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as a guitar cable. A 3-position sliding cover on the transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. A new locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
The 3000 Series is available with either a dynamic or condenser handheld transmitter featuring rugged metal construction and slim ergonomic design. The ATW-T341b handheld transmitter includes the stage-proven Artist Elite AE4100 cardioid dynamic element, and the ATW-T371b handheld transmitter features the studio-quality Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element.
Includes ATW-R3100b receiver and ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter with MicroSet (beige) omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone. Includes element covers, windscreens and clothing clip.
- 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies in one of three UHF frequency ranges
- Available in three frequency bands: 541.500 MHZ to 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30), 655.500 MHz to 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49), 482.000 MHz to 507.000 MHz (TV Channels 16 -20)
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.