Audio Technica 5266A 5000 Dual Hand Wireless Mic
Designed for use on professional tours, in stadiums, concert halls, houses of worship and other demanding audio environments, Audio-Technica’s dual-receiver Artist Elite 5000 Series provides incredible audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide.
The newly upgraded 5000 Series sets standards for wireless live sound, with its dual-compander circuitry that processes high and low frequencies separately. It also features A-T’s proprietary IntelliScan capability, 996-channel frequency agility, True Diversity operation, soft-touch controls, digital Tone Lock squelch, backlit LCD displays on all transmitters, and locking battery doors on the UniPak body-pack transmitters.
With two independent True Diversity receivers in a single full-rack housing, the 5000 Series conserves rack space while providing outstandingly reliable and flexible performance. Receivers may be linked to form a complete system in which the built-in IntelliScan capability automatically determines and sets the best available frequencies on all linked receivers. Equipped with Ethernet ports, the 5000 Series receiver allows computer management and control from anywhere via new wireless control software; access computer control from a front-of-the-house rack in the same room, or clear across the country, making it truly a 21st century product.
- AEW-R5200 dual receiver
- (2) AEW-T6100a hypercardioid dynamic microphone/transmitters
- Two independent receivers in a single housing
- 996 selectable UHF channels per band and True Diversity reception for interference-resistant operation
- Available in two frequency bands: 541.500 - 566.375 MHz (TV Channels 25 - 30) and 655.500 - 680.375 MHz (TV Channels 44 - 49)
- IntelliScan feature automatically finds and sets best available frequencies on all linked receivers
- On-board Ethernet interface for monitoring and controlling system parameters with included AEW Control Interface software
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF; the digitally encoded tone also communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Dual Compander circuitry processes high and low frequencies separately for unmatched audio quality
- 1/4in. external mute switch jack allows user to mute the system quickly and easily
- AC pass-through allows daisy-chain AC hookup with included IEC jumper cables
- Link and coordinate multiple receiver channels
- High-visibility white-on-blue LCD information display
- Metal full-rack receiver chassis with reinforced mounting ears and rear rack mount capability
- All transmitters offer rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, programmable features, soft-touch controls, and 10 mW/35 mW switchable RF power
- Backlit LCD displays on transmitters
- Locking battery door on UniPak body-pack transmitter
- All components store up to five preset configurations, with customized "names" if desired
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.