Audio Technica AT2005USB Dynamic Handheld USB Microphone
Building on the heritage of the renowned 20 Series line of studio microphones, Audio-Technica's new AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer's USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring with no audible delay. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone's output without audible delay
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- USB and XLR cables included
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
- Controls: On/off Switch; Headphone Volume Control
- Weight: 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Dimensions: 183.6 mm (7.23") long, 51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB-type/XLR-type
- Headphone Output Power: 10 mW at 16 ohms
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
- Accessories Furnished: Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; tripod desk stand; 6.6' (2 m) mini USB cable, 9.8' (3 m) XLRF-type to XLRM-type cable
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T7
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.