Audio Technica ATHM40FS Precision Studio
Audio-Technica’s premium professional studiophones offer a flat, extended
frequency response for professional studio monitoring. Superior components
provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of
sound. Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and
comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180º to permit one-ear
monitoring. The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets
and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. They are equipped
with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard ¼-inch connector. This
field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in
the field if needed.
Key Product Features:
- Flat, extended frequency response for
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads
- 1,600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.