Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
Audio Technica System 10 Digital Wireless Handheld Vocal Microphone Sytem with Bag
System 10 from Audio Technica is a feature packed, affordable, digital wireless microphone system providing 24 bit digital operation and above par, interference free, crystal clear, natural reproduction of sound. Advanced features and instantaneous channel selection make this series of mic system ideal for working club or mobile Dj's, performing bands, schools, House Of Worship, karaoke, public speakers, corporate boardrooms or anyone needing a professional use wireless microphone solution at a truly affordable price point.
System 10 offers a simple to read digital display plus you can use up to 8 channels together without any frequency coordination issues. System 10 wireless systems will guarantee you clear communications with every use by providing (3) levels of diversity assurance: Frequency, Time, and Space. Withought getting highly technical and overly complicated we will break this down for you like this...(1) Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. (2) Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. (3) Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
The ATW1102 digital handheld wireless microphone system is designed specifially for use by club or mobile dj's, performing bands, karaoke, public speakers, corporate board rooms or simply any vocal or speaking application where a professional handheld wireless microphone system is required.
System 10 is available in multiple system configurations for versatility of use. Choose from handheld vocal microphone, lavalier, headworn and instrument/guitar wireless microphone system options.
The ATW1102 system includes: Audio Technica ATW-R1100 receiver, ATW-T1002 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter, AT8456a Quiet-Flex pro microphone stand clamp, key accessories and owners/instructional manual.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation providing the ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference.
- (3) levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks with level control
- 2 Year Mfctr Product Warranty
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical (Open range environment with no interfering signals)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Depending on microphone type)