ATW-R250 receiver and ATW-T202 handheld microphone/transmitter.
Audio-Technica's Freeway 200 Series Wireless Systems are designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Each 200 Series professional VHF wireless system includes a receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or a handheld microphone/transmitter on a specific crystal-controlled frequency. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak® body-pack transmitter
HANDHELD TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiving System - Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection - 50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio - 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Sensitivity - 20 dBµV for 60 dB S/N (IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output - 350 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100 k ohm load)
- Output Connector - 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply - 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions - 7.48" W x 1.65" H x 5.12" D
- Net Weight - 11.0 oz (311 g)
- Accessory Included - Power supply
- RF Power Output - 10 mW High position, 2 mW Low position, typical
- Spurious Emissions - Under federal regulations
- Microphone Element - Dynamic unidirectional
- Battery - 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline, not included
- Current Consumption - 30 mA typical
- Battery Life - Approximately 15 hours in High position; Approximately 20 hours in Low position (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions - 9.50" long, 2.10" maximum diameter
- Net Weight - 12.7 oz (360 g) (without battery)
- Accessory Included - AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.