Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialist today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
Audio Technica ATW902 Wireless Handheld Microphone System with Bag
Audio-Technica's System 9 is a four-channel frequency-agile wireless system designed to provide rock-solid performance along with easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring sleek, stackable, contemporary styling, System 9 is available in handheld, headworn, guitar, lavalier and body-pack configurations. The system offers four compatible user-switchable channels in one of four available VHF frequencies (169.505, 170.245, 171.045, and 171.905 MHz).
Each System 9 configuration includes the ATW-R900 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/transmitter. The ATW-R900 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R900 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights.
Includes ATW-R900 receiver and ATW-T902 handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter. Includes AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4¡± output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Operating Frequencies: VHF highband, 169 MHz to 172 MHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-10 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >/=90 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (at 1 kHz, +/-10 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 200' (60 m) typical (Open range environment with no interfering signals)
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 110° F (43° C) (Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz