Audio Technica MB2K Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the MB 2k features a hypercardioid dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control. Its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. Perfect for snare, guitar cabinets and other instruments, this rugged, all-metal mic is equipped with Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response. MagnaLock™ switch design provides silent on/off operation. Also features corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Hypercardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- 5-year warranty
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.