Audio Technica System 10 Digital Wireless Handheld Vocal Microphone
System 10 from Audio Technica is a feature packed, affordable, digital
wireless microphone system providing 24 bit digital operation and above par,
interference free, crystal clear, natural reproduction of sound. Advanced
features and instantaneous channel selection make this series of mic system
ideal for working club or mobile Dj's, performing bands, schools, House Of
Worship, karaoke, public speakers, corporate boardrooms or anyone needing a
professional use wireless microphone solution at a truly affordable price
System 10 offers a simple to read digital display plus you can use up to 8
channels together without any frequency coordination issues. System 10 wireless
systems will guarantee you clear communications with every use by providing (3)
levels of diversity assurance: Frequency, Time, and Space. Withought getting
highly technical and overly complicated we will break this down for you like
this...(1) Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated
frequencies for interference-free communication. (2) Time Diversity sends the
signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference.
(3) Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to
maximize signal integrity.
The ATW1102 digital handheld wireless microphone system is designed
specifially for use by club or mobile dj's, performing bands, karaoke, public
speakers, corporate board rooms or simply any vocal or speaking application
where a professional handheld wireless microphone system is required.
System 10 is available in multiple system configurations for versatility of
use. Choose from handheld vocal microphone, lavalier, headworn and
instrument/guitar wireless microphone system options.
The ATW1102 system includes:
Audio Technica ATW-R1100 receiver, ATW-T1002
handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter, AT8456a Quiet-Flex pro
microphone stand clamp, key accessories and owners/instructional manual.
Key Product Features:
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation providing the ultimate sound
quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference.
- (3) levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
- 2 Year Mfctr Product Warranty
Key Product Specifications:
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical (Open range environment with no
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Depending on microphone type)