Professional Dynamic Performance Microphones At A Price That Everyone Can Afford
The Audix Fusion series vocal microphones offer exceptional
performance at a breakthrough price. They are designed for a
wide variety of applications including music, speech, corporate
AV presentations, karaoke, worship, and education.
Characterized with clear and precise sound quality, the F50 is an
excellent all purpose microphone for both live sound reinforcement
The F50 mics employ a cardioid pattern to help minimize feedback
and unwanted off-axis noise from other mics or instruments on
stage. They are designed with many of the same characteristics
that have made Audix microphones the number one choice for
recording and performing artists the world over.
The F50 is a dynamic moving coil
microphone designed to handle a
wide variety of vocal and instrument
applications for both live sound and
recording. Characterized with a
wide cardioid pickup pattern and a
frequency response of 50–16k, the
F50 is designed with slight bass
proximity and mid-range presence.
This results in a warm natural
response for nearly every type of
voice. The F50 is engineered to handle
very high levels of gain without
distortion and will provide over 20dB
of off-axis feedback rejection.
Low impedance and balanced output
allow interference-free performance
even with long cable runs. The F50
is solidly build with a cast zinc alloy
body and steel mesh grill ball with
an internal pop screen.
- Live Stage - Club dates, casuals, worship team and gospel vocals, Corporate presentations, karaoke
- Utility instruments - electric guitar, snare, toms, brass, congas, flute
- Home Studio - Vocal and instrument applications
- Professional performance at affordable price tailored to sound excellent on nearly all voices
- Road worthy construction
- Includes durable nylon mic clip and zippered carrying pouch
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/ Pascal
- Off axis rejection: >20 dB at 180º
- Maximum: SPL >138 dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Weight: 11 oz/312 grams
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.