Mbox Premium, high-performance, 4x4 audio interface for Mac and Windows
Record, edit, and mix performances-with stunning sound quality-using the professional-grade Mbox audio interface. Easily connect mics, instruments, monitors, and other analog, digital, and/or MIDI gear with your computer to capture and create studio-quality productions.
Just pair Mbox with your favorite audio recording or music creation software such as Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Fruity Loops, Cubase, and more. No matter what you choose, you'll always sound amazing, as Mbox was designed by the same team who created our top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD Series interfaces, giving you the sonic clarity of interfaces costing much more.
Sound amazing with Mbox
- Get best-in-class audio quality and performance with professional-grade hardware
- Create studio-quality productions with audio resolutions up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- Have the flexibility to use Mbox with your favorite software (Core Audio, ASIO, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers included)
- Record yourself and others through a variety of analog, digital, and MIDI I/O
- Create anywhere inspiration takes you, thanks to its robust, compact, USB-powered housing
Mbox is designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems. That means you get the exceptional audio quality and ease of use enjoyed by commercial studios in the comfort of your own home, project studio, or wherever inspiration takes you.
Whether you work solo or collaborate with others, you'll sound better than ever with the newly re-architected Mbox audio and MIDI computer recording interface.
Pristine quality, powerful performance
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- Capture and mix studio-quality sessions, with up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio resolution
- Connect and control your gear with:
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- Two XLR mic/line combo inputs with professional-grade mic preamps and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- One MIDI input, one MIDI output
- Monitor control section with Mono and Dim controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Use Mbox with your favorite recording/music creation software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Track hotter signals without clipping with the soft-clip limiter
- Ensure your instruments are in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Set up flexible cue mixing and reverb effects with the onboard DSP
- Create anywhere you go with bus-powered USB 2.0 connectivity
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. Because Mbox tightly integrates with Pro Tools, you have a system that's fast enough to keep up with your creativity. And with our stringent testing standards, you're assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Pro Tools with Mbox for maximum speed and creativity-and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or unleash your studio and use Pro Tools standalone for complete on-the-go creation. What's more, you can even use Mbox with other Core Audio- and ASIO-compatible software such as Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and more.