B-52 Matrix 2500 Complete PA System with BBE Sonic Maximizer
The new B-52 Matrix-2500 is a complete sound reinforcement solution consisting of two 12" two-way speakers and an 18" subwoofer, equipped with a built-in 1600-watt, three-channel amplifier ideal for live performance, presentations, playback, DJ's, schools, and Houses of Worship.
The MATRIX-2500 brings clarity, power and performance you can hear and feel and is the perfect choice for any portable PA application requiring reliable and outstanding sound quality. The MATRIX-2500 was designed using advanced acoustic and audio techniques with premium components, comprehensive protection circuitry, and robust construction to provide years of consistent, reliable performance.
The Matrix-2500 is the second generation of the popular MATRIX-2000 which for nearly a decade has been the choice of mobile entertainers, bands and clubs throughout the world. The engineering staff at B-52 painstakingly designed the MATRIX-2500 from the ground up over the last three years and literally, every aspect of this system has been improved upon. More power, proprietary efficient amplifier design with integrated BBE processing, new Celestion speaker components, detachable casters, a new ergonomic look are just some of the improvements you’ll find in this new system.
Powering this beast is a proprietary 1600 watt three-channel amplifier. A 1000 watt Class-G amplifier drives the heavy duty 18" Celestion subwoofer with cast frame and 4" voice coil, while a 2-channel Class-AB amp sends 300 watts to each of the full range satellite speaker. Each satellite features a Celestion 12" loudspeaker and a Celestion, PETP film compression driver which work in unison to produce accurate midrange and a detailed top end. An elliptical horn provides excellent coverage, on and off axis.
The MATRIX-2500 features a built-in BBE Sonic Maximizer (exclusive to B-52) which has the same familiar controls as the rack version, and with a single push of a button transform the system from a flat response to thundering lows and soaring highs. The LF contour and HF process adjustments allow you fine tune the sound to the venue and to your sound preference. Like all MATRIX systems, the MATRIX-2500 is designed for easy set up and operation. To set-up the system simply connect the XLR right and left signal cables, speaker cables and power cord and you’re ready to perform! The MATRIX-2500 is proudly designed, built, and tested in our state of the art Los Angeles manufacturing facility.
- 18" Subwoofer and two 12" 2-Way satellites
- Integrated 1600W three channel amplifier in the sub cabinet
- 1000W sub channel - Class G
- 2 x 300W sat channels
- BBE®Sonic Maximizer with LF Contour and HF Process controls
- Combo XLR / 1/4" balanced stereo inputs and full-range outputs
- Additional RCA inputs
- Level controls for subwoofer and satellite channels
- 0/180 degree phase switch on subwoofer channel
- Integrated X-over signal processing
- Built-in compressor/limiter
- Thermal and short circuit protection circuitry
- Efficient and quiet 2-speed fan cooling
- Ground lift switch
- Oversized power supply toroidal transformer
- Speakon connectors (cables not included)
- LEDs for Power, Protect, Limit and Signal
- 115V/230V 60Hz/50Hz selector switch