By completing your order, you understand that the products(s) you are purchasing are U.S. models and may have power / voltage requirements different from that of your country.
Prices shown in currencies other than US Dollars are estimates based on current exchange rates. We will charge your credit card in US Dollars on the day your order is shipped, and the conversion to your local currency will be done at the prevailing rate by your credit card issuer.
ProSound and Stage Lighting will not mark your parcel as a “gift”, declare a value lower than the actual price paid, or otherwise prepare false customs information.
Bassists seeking the ultimate in electric bass preamplification will rejoice in the arrival of the BMAX-T. No other bass preamp on the market can approach the total quality, feature set and incredible tone of the BMAX-T.
The BMAX-T is a high quality tube bass preamp/processor with applications both in the recording studio and on the road in demanding live applications. At the heart of the BMAX-T is a class A, DC regulated tube preamp section which follows in the tradition of the classic tube preamp designs of the 50’s and 60’s.
The BMAX-T features a high voltage (300V) tube front end with hand-picked Groove Tubes 12AX7 tube, providing all of the pre-amp gain and passive interactive tone control. The high-end DI section is transformer-balanced with a genuine Jensen transformer for the ultimate in warmth and presence. 1% metal film resistors, military-spec PC board and custom-made toroidal power transformer complete the no-compromise design of the BMAX-T.
While no expense was spared in the engineering and internal componentry, the packaging of the BMAX-T received the utmost attention to detail. From the 1/4” thick extruded front panel to thoughfully designed ergonomics to the red-abalone-topped knobs, the fit and finish of the BMAX-T exudes quality craftsmanship.
• The BMAX-T is perfect anywhere an extremely high-quality, pristine preamplifier is required for the bass guitar
• In the recording studio where a bass amplifier is impractical due to space or loudness considerations
• In performance applications, where players will find the BMAX-T ergonomics intuitive and easy to use
• Full Function 4th Generation BBE Sonic Maximizer processor
• All tube Class A front-end with interactive 3-band EQ and interactive “bright” switch
• Hand-selected premium quality Groove Tubes 12AX7
• Jensen transformer balanced DI output
• Quasi-parametric mid-range EQ with 12db of boost or cut between 250 to 1000hz
• Single-knob soft-knee optical compressor
• Custom toroidal transformer
• Inputs for both passive pickup and active pickup instruments
• 1meg ohm input impedance
• Ground lift switch
• Balanced XLR and ¼” TRS Outputs
• Military-spec circuit boards
• Extra thick, extra wide circuit board traces for unequaled electron flow
• 1% metal film resistors throughout
• Solid 1/4” thick aluminum extrusion front panel for extreme ruggedness
• Made with pride in the USA
• 5 year warranty