BEHRINGER ADA800 PRO-8 DIGITAL CONVERTER: Includes 8 Mic Pres
The Behringer ADA8000 is a state-of-the art 8-channel A/D and D/A converter with eight built-in IMP microphone preamplifiers. This ultra-compact 19" unit gives you the opportunity to connect analog audio signals directly to a multitrack recorder or similar equipment via the integrated ADAT interface and needs only one rack space for this purpose! In return, you can even connect the digital signal of a multitracker via ADAT to the eight analog line outputs of your ADA8000.
Take your digital mixing needs to an entirely new place by combining the ADA8000 with the DDX3216 Digital Mixing Console. The DDX3216's performance can be augmented using the ADA8000, increasing the number of mic preamps to 20. Signal conversion can be processed at 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT inputs and outputs can be operated independently as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. The integrated A/D and D/A converters ensure optimal signal conversion without any distortion or signal deterioration.Features:
- Ultra high-quality 8-channel A/D & D/A converter for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP ?Invisible? Mic Preamps
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- The perfect expansion for Behringer's digital mixing console DDX3216
- High-end 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal purity
- Processes 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via wordclock or ADAT? input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- ADAT input can be routed to all line outputs
- All mic/line inputs are routed to the ADAT output
- Master/locked (slave) LED display easily visible on the front panel
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.