Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight. And the sound quality of these lightweight loudspeakers exceeds that of our extremely popular EUROLIVE B212A and B215A systems — plus we've included two 220-Watt models, the B210D (10") and B208D (8") for less demanding applications.
Due to their high-efficiency design, they crank out 550/220 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion — even at extreme operating levels. In addition, all four models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
Intelligent by design
One of the coolest things about active loudspeakers is the lack of back-breaking racks of amps, crossovers and EQs that are often required to make passive speaker systems sound almost as good. But that comes with a trade-off — that extra weight is transferred to the loudspeaker, making it difficult for a single user to heave all that mass onto the top of a speaker stand.
BEHRINGER's D Series' "Intelligent-Design" merges the best features of active loudspeakers with significantly lower weight by using switch-mode power supplies and Class-D amplifi er topology.
Hidden deep inside each enclosure is the equivalent of an active 2-way electronic crossover, graphic EQ, parametric EQ, mic preamp, limiter and two Class-D power amplifiers, yet overall weight is less than comparable loudspeaker systems! These components work together seamlessly to provide optimum sound quality — and it all takes place automatically, without you having to touch a single knob.
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.