Behringer B312D 2 Way 12 Inch Powered Loudspeaker
One of the coolest things about active loudspeakers is the lack of all the backbreaking racks of amps, crossovers and EQs that are often required to make passive systems sound almost as good. But that comes with a trade-off —that extra weight is transferred to the loudspeaker, making it difficult for a single user to heave all that mass onto a speaker stand. By utilizing switch-mode power supplies and Class-D amplifier topology, the new EUROLIVE B312D and B315D loudspeakers provide 28% more output power (550-Watts) and still weigh 10% less than our best-selling B312A/B315A systems.
Sound quality is also improved, thanks to an integrated sound processor, which provides total system control, dependable protection of the transducers (woofer and tweeter) and virtually eliminates distortion—even at extreme operating levels. In addition, both models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) MIC/LINE input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (HIGH/LOW) for simple, yet effective tonal control.
- self powered speaker. It has 1/4" and XLR inputs
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- - Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- 48 LBS
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.