The only question is: Can your PA system (and your audience) handle the massive bottom end that this pedal can turn out? The BSY600 is a sophisticated bass synthesizer tucked away in a compact stomp box that gives your guitar or bass boat loads of extra low frequency tone.
The BSY600 stomp box has 11 selectable modes from Square to Saw to Pulse synth waveforms… plus FOUR more rotary controls for Effect level, Resonance, Decay/Rate, High-to-Low Frequency and a Direct knob for controlling dry-to-effects output. The integral Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor enhances your bass or guitar’s tone to the max for truly rich sound quality. Also included, at absolutely no extra charge, are a genuine Really Blue LED that shows power status and battery condition, as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which maintains signal integrity. You can use our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply or a 9 V battery to operate the BSY600 BASS SYNTHESIZER.
Demo the BSY600 today and grow a bigger pair in no time!
- The ultimate bass synthesizer that reproduces the fat and powerful sound of classic analog synthesizers—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Take off with 11 cutting Saw, Square and Pulse synth waveforms, Control filter cutoff and LFO rate via expression pedal (not included)
- Dedicated Mode, Decay/Rate, Resonance, Direct, Effect and Frequency controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.