BEHRINGER RACKTUNER BTR2000 Ultra-Flexible, Auto-Chromatic 2-Channel Tuner with Metronome and Integrated Racklight
Super-accurate tuning for electric and acoustic instruments with tons of flexibility - all at a truly amazing price! This multi-functional tuner with a built-in microphone offers 11 different tuner modes (chromatic, banjo or open tunings). Choose between manual or automatic A-tone standard pitch calibration from 428 Hz to 452 Hz in 1-Hz increments, transposable by a maximum of 7 semitones for especially flexible tuning. There are two separate input channels accessible via front and back connectors (controllable via optional footswitch). In addition to the tuner functionality, the BTR2000 features a useful metronome. It's adjustable from 30 to 240 bpm, with both an audible and a visual beat indicator. You can also work on-the-fly with the manual TAP tempo function. The integrated, switchable rack light with powerful LEDs gives you absolute control over the gear in your rack. The BTR2000 is ideal for professional stage and studio use and provides an unsurpassed degree of accuracy.Features:
- Multi-functional tuner including built-in microphone for use with acoustic instruments
- Useful metronome, adjustable from 30 to 240 bpm with audible and visual beat indicator. You can also work on-the-fly with the manual TAP tempo function
- Integrated, switchable racklights with high-power LEDs for absolute control over your rack gear
- 11 different tuner modes (e. g. chromatic, banjo or open tunings) based on 12 equally tempered tones
- Manual or automatic A-tone standard pitch calibration from 428 Hz to 452 Hz in 1-Hz increments, transposable by a maximum of 7 semitones for especially flexible tuning
- Adjustable resolution of the LED bar (5 Cent/LED vs. 1 Cent/LED) enables precise tuning up to the cent, which allows for user-defined tuning systems
- Two separate input channels accessible via front and back connectors (controllable via optional footswitch)
- Additional 1/4' TS output for metronome click/reference tone - perfect for monitoring and practice applications
- True hardware bypass for highest signal integrity between input and output
- Practical Mute function for direct signal muting during tuning (controllable via optional footswitch)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.