Behringer Pro Mixer DJX750 5-channel DJ Mixer
Need an analog DJ mixer for your dance club? Don't want to settle for some run-of-the-mill DJ desk you'll outgrow in just a few weeks? The new PRO MIXER DJX750 DJ Mixer merges intuitive operation with built-in digital effects processing for clean, transparent sound that will set your dance floor on fire! Because your voice is your instrument, the DJX750 features a dedicated mic channel with all the tools to make your sound supremely distinctive. Vocal fine-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at LOW (80 Hz), MID (2.5 k), and HIGH (12 kHz) frequency centers — creating an extremely broad tonal palette.
Not Just a DJX700 Dressed in Black!
- Professional 5-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with stylish, black design
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with time and beat sync display
- Super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE faders with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Awesome adjustable XPQ stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and precise level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Additional 3-way kill switches with extremely steep frequency separation
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control and split option
- Auto-talkover function with separate depth control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
DJs the world over love the DJX700 — and we are grateful that so many have made it their “go-to” mixer. So when we began design on the DJX750, we knew we had to do something very special. We started by revving up the FX processor and putting advanced parameter control right at your fingertips.
No longer are you confined to rigid presets that limit your creativity. With the DJX750, you can change FX parameters on-the-fly, pushing your performance to the next level. In no time you'll be creating powerful sets with your own custom-tailored effects sounds, all of which can be controlled in real-time. Some parameters at your disposal include Bit Crusher depth, manual filter sweeps, Panning (LFO Rate), delay/echo time and much more. You can even set delay and echo timing relative to the internal BPM counter for extremely musical results. It is kinda like a DJX700 — but one on steroids!
Really good digital effects add the finishing touch to a solid performance, and ours are really good! With 33 outstanding effects to choose from, including an assortment of Phase Shifters, Flangers, Reverbs, Delays and more, your audience won't know what hit them. There are even Auto Filter and Voice Changer effects that will take your show to a whole new level.
Because your voice is your instrument, the DJX750 features a dedicated mic channel with all the tools to make your sound supremely distinctive. Vocal fi ne-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at LOW (80 Hz), MID (2.5 k), and HIGH (12 kHz) frequency centers — creating an extremely broad tonal palette. The DJX750's stereo channels' EQ utilize the same frequency centers with a boost of up to 12 dB and a cut of as much as -32dB. These channels are equipped to handle every conceivable input source — from line level, phono, CD and tape decks to mp3 and minidisk players, we've got you covered.
DJX750's talkover function automatically detects your voice and brings down the volume of the music track (referred to as “ducking”), so your voice is always out front — you can even set this level to your own perso