Behringer B215XL 15-Inch 2-Way Passive Speaker
The EUROLIVE B215XL loudspeaker is exactly what you've come to expect from BEHRINGER – 1000-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable! And thanks to the extremely powerful, 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) and state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression drivers, plus integrated overload protection circuitry – your B215XL arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box. The B215XL professional loudspeaker is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other EUROLIVE models that have made BEHRINGER the world leader in loudspeakers.
Behringer's LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it's what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The B215XL cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
Big Sound, Lightweight and Affordable
Big here, small there, lots of this, just a touch of that – we all have our own personal preferences, but the EUROLIVE B215XL puts it all in one convenient, easy to carry package. The B215XL loudspeaker really packs a punch and can handle up to 1000 Watts. Recessed handles and ultra-light weight make them easy to lift and transport (38.7 lbs/10.9 kg), and the B215XL sounds great – and is supremely affordable.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B215XL is suitable for a wide variety of applications, such as mounting on standard speaker poles, vertical placement atop subwoofers, or even laid on the side for use as onstage monitor wedges. The B215XL's extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favorite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and 1/4" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
Choose White, Black, on or off the Wall…
You asked for it and now Behringer offers this amazing loudspeaker in either black or white, with or without matching swivel, wall-mount brackets. That means your B215XL is ideally suited for your venue's color scheme and layout. No matter what your sound or aesthetic needs, Behringer makes a great-sounding loudspeaker that's just right for you!
Which Speaker Should I Buy?
Well, let's start with your application… are you giving a speech in a hotel ballroom – or rocking out at the local bar or dance club? Whether to choose one speaker cabinet over another depends on your bass requirements. A 15" woofer has about 40% more surface area with which to move air than a 12" and that translates into more bass. So if you're addressing a small meeting, jamming at the coffee house or crooning at the piano bar, the B212XL might be all you'll ever need. But if you're providing disco in a busy nightclub, hosting Karaoke night in your living room – or just need to crank it up louder, the B215XL may be a better choice.
The EUROLIVE B215XL loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight and powerful, with custom-designed transducers, massive power handling and extreme portability, the B215XL is ideal for both speech and music applications – at a price that is unheard of in this class.
You Are Covered
Behringer confidently backs up the B215XL with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (250 Watts Continuous/1000 Watts Peak Power)
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows diff erent positioning: 1) Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket, 2) Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany