BEHRINGER FBQ3102 ULTRAGRAPH PRO: Dual 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer With FBX Feedback Detection System
Enjoy the limelight with the Behringer FBQ3102, a professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for both live and studio applications. Its amazing patent-pending FBQ feedback detection system instantly detects feedback frequencies and can also be used as an audio analyzer, making the FBQ3102 a welcome addition to every touring setup. Adding some extra oomph to your music is made easy with the dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency. You can effortlessly remove unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble and tape hiss by utilizing the additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel, and level setting is a snap with the highly accurate 12-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control.
Those in the know will appreciate the FBQ3102's uncompromising components such as the ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers that provide outstanding sound performance, or the servo balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. You can expect unmatched reliability and longevity because high-quality illuminated faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches were designed for the rigors of every-day use. With its comprehensive features and quality craftsmanship, the FBQ3102 will never leave you sailing on thin ice.Features:
- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for both live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, tape hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 12-digit LED input/output metering and input gain control for easy level setting
- Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality illuminated faders, detent ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- Extremely rugged all-metal chassis ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Designed in Germany. Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system
Return Policy – Click for details
Share the savings!
Tell your friends and family about the great savings on this and thousands of quality products.
Note: You and your friend's email addresses are only used once as a referral. We will not collect or store the email addresses.