Behringer RX-1202FX 12-Channel Rackmount Mixer
The rack-mountable, 12-Input RX1202FX mixer enables you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 8 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, 2 stereo Line Inputs and ultra-musical "British" channel EQs. Add to this Behringer's 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects - and the RX1202FX becomes an incredibly-versatile mixer for your live performances. Ideally suited for musicians, houses of worship and a wide variety of business applications, the incredible RX1202FX is also perfect for sub-mixing keyboards, drums or multiple vocal mics - and is an absolute "must-have" for monitoring your multitrack recording projects!
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
Behringer's legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the RX1202FX provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on Behringer's RX1202FX mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Every RX1202FX mixer features Behringer's 24-Bit Multi-FX processor, with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, fl anger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Complete with highly-accurate Signal and Clip LEDs, these effects are instantly available at your fingertips via the Program selector control.
Smooth 60 mm faders and intuitive rotary dials make it quick and simple to create a great mix. The Main Mix fader adjusts the volume of the Main Output signal, while the dual 4-segment LED ladder display gives a visual confirmation of the signal level. The Phones jack features a dedicated Phones/Control Room dial for adjusting the volume. Push CD/Tape To Mix to add backing tracks from an mp3 or CD player, or the CD/Tape To Ctrl to isolate a click or scratch track in the headphones during recording.
On the RX1202FX's rear panel, the Left and Right Main Out XLR connections can be used to feed the mix to a recording device or PA system. For live performances, keep pre-recorded music cued up for between-set breaks by connecting a CD or mp3 player via the stereo 2-Track In jacks. If the band wants a recording of their performance, you can send the signal to a recording device via the 2-Track Out jacks. Use the Mon Aux Send to send the monitor bus signal to your floor monitors in a live performance, or to a headphone amp in a recording session. When it's time for playback of the recorded material, just send the signal to your studio monitors via the Ctrl Out jack.
You Are Covered
Behringer confidently backs up the RX1202FX with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 8 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with: 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs; Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
- Integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ and Clip LED on all channels
- 4 balanced high-headroom line inputs
- State-of-the-art 4580 operational amplifiers provide lowest noise and distortion?better than 4560 op amps
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 ? 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany